Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who's the Leader of the Club...

That's made for you and me....
Mickey Mouse!!

Britt is doing a corporate communications internship at Disney World! She moved to Orlando last weekend after spending a week in Wyoming with my parents, brother and Grandfather. She has been busy with orientations and Traditions of Disney meetings.  She was placed in EPCOT(my favorite of the parks by far).  The internship comes with classes put on by the Disney College Program and she will be taking another session of classes for the Fall as well and will return to Texas in January...unless she signs on for more!.  So far she is settling in and it is all go go go but she is having a great time, after all she is in the Happiest Place on Earth!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

This is so cool! What a great opportunity! Are you going visiting??

Jem said...

How fun! Oh, to be young again. Im so jealous!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I am soooo Jealous!!!! What a dream...I hope she gets in on some fun while working hard. Are you making a trip to see her? I just know how you love that place, but just think...now you have connections;)...I want connections, I want to live there, in the castle of course;)!!!!

Laurel said...

That is really exciting. What a fun adventure!

Tracy said...

Good for her!!