Here are some beach pictures from our vacation. Brooke and Brenn each took a friend and we had a great time! We love the beach!
We went parasailing, none of us had ever done it before so it was an adventure!
The girls were the first to go.....they loved it!
The boys are thinking...um...maybe this isn't something we wanna do....
...so Tony and I went before the boys. If you know even a little about me you know I am deathly terrified of heights. I had made my mind up that I was going to conquer this fear. We love the ocean and the water and the scenery was bound to beautiful. I was going to do it!
I did it!!...but started hyperventilating....
Notice Tony's arm is steadying me. They told us that if I got scared we could signal them and they would drop us early...Tony was frantically waving to get them to pull us in. They had to continue to keep us in the air but dropped to a lower level and I was better but I wanted OFF! IT was gorgeous up there and I am happy I did it, but I will never do it again!! Ever. Never Ever. Unfortunately Brenn's friend Blake did not want to go after I came down. Brooklyn got to do it 2 times!
I am so glad they did it together! They really enjoyed it.
I love sand dollars and Brooke found a whole one and gave it to me! I love it!
We spent a the whole week on the beach. They got kayaks, boards, ksim boards, wave runners and paddle boards. It was a great week and full of fun and relaxing! Tony did not work(except 1 day on the beach) which is an unheard of occurrence .
Great week!
4 comments:
I love the beach too....but we don't get there very often. I have always wanted to go parasailing but I'm also affraid of heights and so is Greg so that may never happen. It does look fun...I've heard it's cold up there because of the sea air...so heights and cold 2 of my least favorite things. I'm glad you were able to go and spend good family time together.
Im proud of you for trying to conquer your fear. It took tons of guts to do that. It looks like a gorgeous place.
What an awesome vacation! Looking at your pictures makes me want to go so bad!!
You're on brave woman!! I never would have done that!! Good for you!! You most definitely know how to have fun!! :-)
Post a Comment