Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Best!!


Not that I don't eat, live and dream about baseball anyway....but...I love the Yankees and so for Mother's  Day I got tickets to the Ranger-Yankee game! I was in heaven, the seats were so close and it was a beautiful May day(a little too hot....96 was the high and I had to get out of the sun for a while) at Ranger Stadium.  We were there early so we could see the Yankees warm up and hoped to get autographs. Only one relief pitcher was signing and Brenn wasn't really into that so we hung out on the first row for the warm ups.  For those of you that know me know I. LOVE. Derek. Jeter!!! Our seats were right behind Jeter and A-Rod.....sigh....There were 6 home runs hit in the game.  Brenn did not move.  He was entranced the whole time.  We had great seats last year form the Yankees but these were closer and by the Yankee dug out so we could watch them interact and that was so much fun.  They won 12-5 and it was the best of the series of 3. I do love baseball and it is a good thing as we had a game last night and a full week of practice and games this week and weekend.  It is THE BEST!!


CC Sabathia started out pitching. He is a big man....
My favorite player and Brenn's favorite, Robinson Cano
Granderson, who had a HR and Swisher
Posada, JETER and Cano
Teixeira who used to play with the Rangers
ARod


JETER!!!! I have a lot more photos of Jeter but it would be boring to post them! :)




But...THIS is my FAVORITE player of all time!!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

I do like Derek, too, but my all time fav is Brenn Mullins!!!! He is way about all the rest!

Tracy said...

I do believe your favorite player is the best looking!! Hands down!!

Glad your Mother's Dad was grand.

I would take some of that 96 degree weather for a couple of days!!

Sabrina said...

This sounds like a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day! My goodness Brenn looks so grown up! Blessings to you all!