Sunday, April 17, 2011
Sports Mama
My life right now is on the bleachers or at the baseball field. Brenn is playing league basketball and he is in the thick of the baseball season. The only night we do not have anything is Friday night. For 6 weeks...the only free night is Friday...yes. I. Am. Tired. We travel for baseball as well and that makes it tough on school nights when we travel and get home at 11 p.m. He is pitching, something new for him, and playing 3rd and short and he is doing sooo great with his hitting this year. He had his 1st home run Thursday night! It was amazing. I was so happy for him! He is still at the 'my parents are ok' stage so when he rounded third coming home he looked for us and just grinned from ear to ear! He is a leader in so many ways and we are so proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel your pain/love. We have basketball, baseball and softball going on right now. It makes for tired mamas but I wouldnt have it any other way.
Sounds like you have quite the baseball player! Good luck to you guys on your season!
Exciting stuff!! You're in a fun stage of your life right now!!! Hang in there, it will all too soon be over!! Isn't it great having fun and talented kids?!!!!! :-)
Wow, you are a busy gal! I remember those days with Dustin and soon to be with Jayden. Someday it will slow down and then we will wish we were tired mommas again!
Post a Comment