Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

Happy 16th Birthday To Brooklyn!!  I can't believe she is 16! Brooke adds so much to our family and there is never a dull moment with her and there never has been, come to think of it! She entered the world by an emergency C section and had a very tough start.  I have always said she has been feisty since birth and that is the truth! Her laugh and smile are contagious, her personality is outrageous and her eyes show everything! Her sense of humor is hilarious and she is always adding some sort of excitement to our lives! Happy Birthday  Bookahontas!! We love you!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow

2 comments:

Judy said...

Great post Mamacita! Wonderfully photogenic Granddaughter I have!!! Happy Birthday to Booka Hontus!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I hope Brooke had a wonderful "Sweet Sixteen"! They grow up so fast...she is such a beautiful girl.