
My grandmother kept this picture of Britt and I with her all the time.

I have always loved this picture of B.
She has always been so pretty and such a kind and generous young lady. We are very proud of her and all she has done!
This is the 1st time we have not been with her on her birthday. I think it is harder on me than it is on her...I miss her. Happy Birthday "B"!! We love you! Enjoy your day! Happy 21st!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Britt!! It is hard as a mother when you're children grow older and you're not with them on their birthdays...it get's easier with time...
Holy Cow Stacey...you look soooo young in that picture...LOVE the hair...priceless!
The two of you look so cute, and young;)...
I hope Britt had a fantastic Birthday. She is a beautiful girl!!
Wow, time really does fly. Dustin turned 22 yesterday and I just can't hardly believe it. I didn't realize they were a year and a day apart in age. Hope she had a great day!
I echo everyone elses posts. . .you look so young and it is hard being away from them on birthdays, holidays, etc. You have been a great mom. Shes grown up into a fantastic young woman.
Happy Birthday, Britt! Sorry I am several days late, eeeeKKKK!!!! I'm hope she had a wonderful day and I hope you survived because I know how close you two are! HUGS!
Post a Comment