
THe next adventure was Splashtown for Brooklyn and a group of friends. It is a 6 flags water park about 12 miles from our house. We have season passes and I usually take the duty of parental watch dog...I love the sun, but today I did not have to go.

Brenn went to Galveston for the day with his friends family...so he was thrilled
It was a busy weekend for them...in just a short month school will start. They have had an action packed summer!!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend for the kids. Nick loves The Fray, and would love to go to their concert.
We are BIG fans of Galveston too. I haven't been in three years. How does it look since IKE??
Sounds like their living a summer dream!! I remember when summer was an event filled season with much anticipation and excitement!! ;-)
Looks like a good weekend. I can't believe school starts in a month. How sad!
Post a Comment