I have a ton of photos, I will add them in no order. Tony flew up and stayed a week! It was great! We went to the mountain with my family and cousin Mark from Colorado and his little girl, Sora, who is 3 and really, REALLY likes Brenn and likes Brooklyn, too. They had fun with her climbing to the Falls at 5 Springs and throwing things in the creek. We went kayaking with my brother and uncle, Jeff, and Mark and Sora and my dad even got in to kayak! We wer on the go all weekend and then Donny, my dad and Tony and Brenn had a golfing match set up for Monday....Tony and Brenn won!!! They golfed almost every day and Tony and Jeff golfed with some men that Tony taught with as well. He was enjoying all the golf time. We spent a lot of time with my grandmother and grandfather. We are so happy that we were able to see them. My grandmother is 95 and my grandfather will be 90 in October. We had a great time and are glad we went, it is nice to be home though.
Brooke, Sora and Brenn
7 comments:
Love the photos. Looks like it was action packed! Glad you made it home safe and sound! Take care.
Sorry the trip home was bad, but happy you made it home safely!! Looks like you had a GREAT time!! :-)
Great pics. It was so good to see you. Glad you're home.
Looks like a great time, but it is always nice to be home, isn't it?
Fun to look at your pics.
your home town has a course? how did i not know that? i've never played that course. i don't think. now i think i'm going insane. or at least very very forgetfull....
UGHH! I missed you again. I left WYO on the 12th after camping out for a month. I love the WY girls ROCK shirt!
I also love the wyoming girls rock shirt! Glad you had a good time! Always nice to visit 'home'! :)
Post a Comment