I have posted before about the missing socks...but this is ridiculous. I asked Brenn to go get the extra hangers in his closet.....This is what I got!! Who has that many empty hangers in their closet???
NICK, Has that many empty hanger's in his closet!!!!!! Oh, does it bug me!! I hate wire hangers, so when those come up, I trash them. Yes, I'm a Mommie Dearest;) I must add, I have never beat him with a one;) Natalie has empty hangers as well, just incase she gets something new;), but she is like her mother. She has them organized in colors, and neatly hung. Good Girl!
5 comments:
Brenn does!! How many clothes are on the floor because of those empty hangers?
NICK, Has that many empty hanger's in his closet!!!!!!
Oh, does it bug me!! I hate wire hangers, so when those come up, I trash them. Yes, I'm a Mommie Dearest;) I must add, I have never beat him with a one;)
Natalie has empty hangers as well, just incase she gets something new;), but she is like her mother. She has them organized in colors, and neatly hung. Good Girl!
Where are all his clothes???
Too Funny!! Usually people are looking for extra hangers, now we know where to look...Bren's closet!!
I don't have that many empty ones in the entire house!
Post a Comment