Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Say Cheese....

For my mom's birthday we had her pictures taken with The Bees. She was here for 8 days and it was the best time for all of us. She got to spend a lot of time with each of the kids and then during the day I had her all to myself! Thanks for coming to watch the little Bees while Tony and I were away!

Here are some of my favorites....






7 comments:

Teri said...

What a great idea...I love those pics! They turned out very cute. :)

Tracy said...

LOVE the pics!! You all are very photogenic!! You'll cherish them forever!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love the pictures!!!!! You all look great. What fun memeories the Bees will have of their Grandma coming to visit.

Michelle Croft said...

Those look wonderful! What a great birthday gift.

Michelle Thompson said...

What great pictures with great memories. I love pictures and especially those kind. Your mom always looks great and never seems to age.

Jill Roberts said...

I love the black and whites. Plus the two of you and your mom made me cry. Lovely pictures!!

The Leithead Family said...

What a great gift! They turned out beautiful!!