Wednesday, May 6, 2009

California here we come!




I won't be blogging for the week.....

Tony and I are heading on vacation to Napa Valley, CA. with a group from Tony's work. We are staying at a 5 star resort and we get to tour the area and do a lot of fun things. Tony will play golf and there are wonderful spas at the resort. It will be a great time and so nice to get away! My mom arrived on Monday and it has been fantastic having her here and she is awesome for coming to watch the Bees for Tony and I to travel! The kid are so happy she is here to spend time with us.
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

How exciting. Hope you guys have fun!

KrIStiN said...

i'm jealous that sounds like a blast?? why doesnt anyone come and tour evanston?? im sure we have a 5 star hotel..okay maybe a 1 star but we do have a golf course!!!! have a fantastic time

Teri said...

We got to go to San Fran on Lilly a couple of years ago (wow has it really been 2 years?)
We had a great time...I'm sure you guys will too.
Can't wait for you to get back and tell all about it! :)

Michelle Croft said...

You lucky girl! I hope you have a great time.