

Our trip to Napa Valley was incredibly beautiful. The area is so green and lush. We flew into my favorite city in the USA, San Francisco. It was so chilly and windy there compared to the 90 degree weather we have had here in Houston. Our drive up to Napa was 2 hours and I thought Houston traffic was congested....this was a lot worse. We arrived at our resort and had a few hours to kill before we were to meet up with all of the group that flew in. We had a dinner and early night. The next morning I headed to the pool for a few hours. It was so nice and NO humidity! We traveled to 2 wineries and fell in love with the landscape and the hills, the scenery was majestic! That night we had dinner with 2 other couples and the food and conversation was fabulous. Tony got up very early and played golf with 3 other men and I was at the pool until lunch. We sat out on this veranda overlooking the golf course and ate. Tony says it is the prettiest course he has played, so he headed out for another 18 holes and I headed back to the pool for some California sun :). We met up with the entire group again for a tour and dinner at the Andretti(as in Mario Andretti, the race car driver) winery that was the most beautiful of the 3 we toured. The food, again, was incredible and the sights at dusk and dark were gorgeous. We flew home on Mother's Day. My mom was here with the kids and I was so ready to be home and see all of them! I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!
4 comments:
Gorgeous country!! Gorgeous couple!! So glad to hear you had a great trip. It is most definitely always good to get back home.
What a fun trip! By the way...your pictures on your previous post are awesome...LOVE them! You are so lucky to be surrounded by such good looking people!!
I have always wanted to go to San Fran. Someday!!!!
I'm so glad you had a great time. How neat to come home on mother's day, what a treat. Those are some beautiful pictures. Glad you're back.
Post a Comment