Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Brenn's food

I am really trying to get my house back to normal. The kids went back to school today and I pick Britt up from her week in Delaware tonight at the airport...ahhhh....I can feel the return of normal life!

We all took pictures on our trip and I have used some from all the kids, but Brenn took photos of his favorite food. In Texas there is no Taco John's. When we travel to Wyoming we have to stop at the 1st Taco John's we see, when we go the Kansas way, there is 1 in Colby, KS. This time we went through Colorado and we had lunch in Wheatland , Wy. We could have stopped anywhere in CO, but we arrived late and started early, Brooke wanted to keep driving until we got to 1 the 1st night. :) I guess it is simple pleasures. I just have to laugh at Brenn's pictures of Christmas and had to share. Our whole family is crazy about Taco John's...funny!

He went snowshoeing for the first time, I would have thought he would have taken pictures of the snow...or family...but I guess this is important when you are a growing boy!



Brenn's favorite.....Softshell Taco with meat and cheese only!


Potato Oles...another of his favorite!

11 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

My mouth is watering just looking at the pictures. We love Taco Johns too!!!! The closest one to us is in Green River or Rock Springs (2 hours away). When we go to Lovell we eat lunch there everyday;) Great Pictures Brenn!!!!

Jill Asay said...

MMMM! Taco Johns is the best! I way prefer it over Taco Bell...hands down!

KrIStiN said...

That's cute!! I have to agree..I do love taco johns!

Teri said...

I hate to disagree with everyone...but...Taco Bell is WAY better than the Johns. :)

Tracy said...

I agree with Brenn...meat and cheese is the ONLY way to eat a taco. LOVE the pictures!! :-) Taco Johns/Taco Bell...whatever is around works for me!!
Glad your family got to enjoy their Taco Johns moments!! :-)

holly said...

PO

TA

TO

OLES!!!!!!!

i'm going to print this picture out and eat IT! it will be red. because our printer is REALLY low on ink, except the red. i don't care.

Michelle Thompson said...

That is so funny because my Teisha loves the meat and potatoe burrito at Taco Johns in Lovell and we always have to go there at least once while we are there to get one. I agree with Teri - Taco Bell is my favorite. Simple pleasures really are the BEST!

Nicky said...

I LOVE TACO JOHNS! I Crave Taco Johns! I don't get the whole "Taco Bell is better" thing. :)

tbishyer said...

Hey Stacy ... I worked at Taco Johns in Jackson Hole after graduation (one of 2 jobs) ... yummy!

Renae and Keith said...

I miss Taco Johns so much so when ever Keith and i travel north I make him stop at Taco Time which I guess could be considered a close second. I love your music! HAHAHA

Lauren said...

I miss that place so much. But the stink of it, no way. I would give anything to have something now. :)