oh! oh! oh! we had snow the other day. i'm convinced of it. it didn't stick to the ground, but i know it had to be because it didn't *that* kind of falling. i quickly went back in the house. then i realized it was warmer outside. i'm moving to someplace warm if it kills me.
4 comments:
Sometimes I wish I were a kid again, just so I wouldn't mind the snow and cold. The older I get the more I hate the cold.
I like the snow from a distance. HAHAHA
What a fun picture:) I'm glad they had such a great time. Once Christmas is over, I think the snow should be over as well. It is so dang cold here!!
this is the only thing snow is good for.
oh! oh! oh! we had snow the other day. i'm convinced of it. it didn't stick to the ground, but i know it had to be because it didn't *that* kind of falling. i quickly went back in the house. then i realized it was warmer outside. i'm moving to someplace warm if it kills me.
Post a Comment