
Brooke has finals this coming week and she has done remarkable this year. I am so pleased with her study habits. She ran cross country and is still training for that and has added regular track that begins the 20th of January. Being involved and as social as she is on the weekends with her friends I am amazed at her ability to organize and study for her classes. Finals are broken down to 2 a day and last Mon-Thurs. The following week she begins her next set of classes. Grades are very important to her as well and she got all A's and 1 B last period!
Brenn doesn't have anything about school on his mind at all...I guess I cannot say that for 100% certainty. The other night he was wiggling his tooth and he almost had it out. I had no idea he was even working on a tooth. Wednesday he came home and announced that he lost another tooth. This is tooth #2 lost this year, in class. He told me that he had been working on it the night before when a 'brilliant' idea came to him..."if I wait to take this tooth out until tomorrow, I can miss some class time"....so he did it. He tells me this with a huge grin and is so proud of himself. He got out of math class! I guess we will wait to see how his grades are next week, huh??? :-)
6 comments:
Way to go Brittany and Brooke! That is too funny about Brenn. How's he going to get out of class once he has lost all of his baby teeth?
Hey Mrs. Mullins this is Christian. I was reading your last blog and saw that you drove though Colby, KS. We don't live too far from there next time you make a cross country trip you will have to stop by. We even have a taco john's. Is it just me or is tony getting more hair?
Great job girls, and great job on the loss of another baby tooth:):) I'm sure his grades will be great!!!!
Awesome I hope mine do as good. Sounds like Brenn has clever streets smarts. lol
Sounds like Brittany is doing awesome! Where does she go to school again?
i really really like brittany, but i have to say:
i don't hang with people who get straight a's in college.
i would just be WAY too inferior in comparison.
so i'm afraid any potential we had for friendship would have been well and truly over if you hadn't mentioned astronomy, which rocks. loved it.
has not helped me out in my working life, but i loved taking it. it's fun with the kids.
Post a Comment