
Just a quick story. I was on my way to the salon to get my Holiday Hair(which turned out to be NOTHING what I wanted, but...another story). I stop by the Starbucks drive thru near my house. I ordered my Skinny-Peppermint-White Mocha-no whip...it was a wonderful day and the windows were down and the lady in front of me asked if I had ordered coconut. I replied, no it was peppermint and she said she was looking for somewhere that carried coconut. We had very little conversation....I get to the window to pay and the barista says that the lady in front of me paid for my mocha. What? Why? He said that it happens sometimes. I followed suit and said I would pay for the car behind me and he replied that the lady had paid for the 3 behind her...so I said I would take the next one...Paying it Forward! I returned to see if it had continued(after being told from a friend that it happened at a Starbucks and went on for 51)...the same barista told me that 37 cars had participated! The Christmas Spirit lives!
8 comments:
Wow, that is true Christmas Spirit. What a nice thing. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in all the Holiday stress, that we forget about others.
PS~ I would probably be car 52 that missed out on it;)
that is soooo cool!
what drink comes with coconut?! i want a coconut something or other!
holiday hair? doooo tell! it's okay, i'll wait.
That is a great story. Too bad we only act like this once a year. Your family pictures are so cute. What a gorgeous family.
That is pretty dang neat, if you ask me. Hooray for the holidays!
Hey! Thanks for leavin a comment! I can't believe how big your kids are! Brittany is beautiful! I remember the good ol wrestling days :) Its good to hear from you guys again!
What a fun story!! That never happens to me hahah. Absolutley you can add me!!!
LOVE THIS!!! Looking forward to doing this here!!! Thanks for sharing a great story!!
How cool is that! I love this time of year!
Post a Comment