
I had the task of putting on Tony's Christmas party this year. 30 people total. I was nervous and as it got closer I felt more and more nervous. I have never hosted a party that big. These were the people who do such an outstanding job for Tony and this was our chance to thank them! No pressure, right? Ha! Internal pressure was the worst. But I pulled it off. I did have a caterer for some of the food, which I will not do again. It was not what I had planned and it was nothing better than I could have done. The convenience factor was the reason I used one in the first place....lesson learned. I have many more ideas for next year...maybe a mid year party. It was so much fun. He has put together a team of fantastic people. They are all driven, hard working...and FUN! Brittany was able to come home and meet the team, she enjoyed herself. It was neat for her to meet these people and put faces to the names Tony talks about all the time! Brooke was here for a little while then exited to a friends house and Brenn did not make it home...his social life is jam packed~and he is 12! The only thing I regret was NO PICTURES! I am so mad at myself. I used Christmas china and had it looking great. I was running around making sure everyone was happy and I forgot to take pictures. I am hoping that someone else took good photos and I can borrow them...anyway...it was a great party with great people!
5 comments:
I hired a taco man for my rehearsal dinner and it was the best idea ever. They come with all the taco fixins and make them right in front of you. It was awesome!! Sounds like you did a good job!!
Sounds like lots of fun. Those type of things can be so stressful, yet so rewarding in the end. I'm sure everyone thought you were the greatest host ever:):)
30 People? Wow, you're brave. I'm sure that the party was AWESOME! :)
Way to go. I'm sure it turned out great!
oh you so kick my butt in this area. i could NOT do this. unless everyone wanted toast starters, toast main courses, and toast desserts.
i also do oatmeal.
Post a Comment