Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jingle Dogs

I have taken it up on me to be one of those dog owners that dresses them up. We have 2 of the laziest dogs even to walk(or lounge) the face of the earth! They do not go out in public unless they escape when someone leaves the door open too long, then they are walking paw in paw down the street. Anyway, I got these Santa an Mrs. Claus outfits for them. Funny thing is that Bailey loves hers and likes to wear it! So Britt named her.........


Princess SnowBell



Boomer, on the other hand is not fond of his Santa outfit at all! He refused to look at me for any of the pictures!


Here they are in all their glory together...1 happy and 1 mad...

5 comments:

Teri said...

I love the attitude Boomer is giving in the last pic! haha That is too funny...poor dog.

-love your new pics!

Lauren said...

Those pictures are so cute! So funny! :)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Cute doggies;)
I love your new family pictures. Can't wait to get my card;) I always look forward to it.

holly said...

i would SO have dogs if i could do this (and if they were potty-trained). i love love love your schnauzers (did i tell you i grew up with schnauzers? it doesn't make for as good a book as tarzan, but it's certainly true.)

Jill Asay said...

I absolutely love your family picture!