Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Night sky

I don't know if you saw this, but it was amazing. Brenn is very into science and had us all ready to look at the sky on Dec. 1st. His friend called at a perfect time to remind us to go outside.



The top photo is from Australia. They saw it upside down and it looked like a smiley face. My new neighbors are from Australia and were thrilled to see it from our area in the world as well as they photos they received. We had a fairly clear night, but unfortunately I could not get the 2nd planet in my shots. It was seen clearly but would not come out in the photos.
I hope you got to see it~ It was very beautiful!

1 comment:

holly said...

i saw it upside down too!!! then my kids came up to me and said 'ma! hey ma! why you standin' on yer head!'

then i said 'shut up and join me.'

they did not. friggin' obstinate children. what do i do with that?

:)