Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving with friends and/or family! I am happy to have an old high school friend, Kristin Carleton and her daughter Grace and her boyfriend Victor with us. They live in Dallas and will spending a couple of days here. Another girl from my home town, Lovell, WY, will also be coming ~ Jennifer Korell just moved here to Houston. Britt also got a HUGE surprise yesterday when we surprised her with her best friend from Delaware. Mel flew in for the week and gave Britt a lot to be excited and thankful for! We will have a houseful and a lot going on! I hope you are able to have a wonderful day as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun. It's so nice when you don't have family around, to be able to share the day with friends. We are also sharing the day with friends and feel blessed also. Give Kristin a big smack on the butt for me!
How fun!!!! Tell Kristen I said hi. I haven't seen her in years. She was always so much fun to be around. Take lots of pictures so you can share them with us. Have fun and enjoy.
Post a Comment