Friday, December 5, 2008

Did you know....


Did you know that eating Flaming Hot Cheetos would cause a tooth to fall out? Brenn's new obsession is Flaming Hot Cheetos and he has to have them in his lunch every day. The sight and smell disgust me, but he did talk me into trying 1..YUCK! At any rate, he bit into one at school the other day and POP! his tooth came flying out. No, it was not loose prior to that, that he noticed. I would have a photo of him on this, but he is at the age where it is NOT COOL, MOM!!! So....FYI...be very careful when eating Cheetos!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I LOVE Hot Cheetos, but haven't had them for years since they gave me horrible heartburn when I was pregnant. I never did have the same lost tooth outcome as Brenn had...However, I have a tooth story for ya:
I have a chipped front tooth. While eating a Big Hunk in high school the filling came out. I could set it back in place so that I didn't look ridiculous while I finished out the day, waiting for the dentist to see me. Your husband wanted me to take it out so he could see. I told him no cause he would laugh at me...he promised not to...I took it out...he laughed...and laughed hard. Mean Mr. Mullins. :)

Jill Asay said...

How crazy is that?! I love your new family pictures you posted. You have such a good looking family!