
This past weekend we had the Tournament of Champions. The Senior Patriots played on Sat afternoon and again Sunday morning. They won the 1st game and lost the 2nd. They placed 4th in the area. I was concerned that Brenn was even playing after his concussion. He played both offense and defense and did very well. He was also the kick return specialist. HE was exhausted! We are proud of him this year. He is a 1st year player and he did so well, he takes after his dad on his athletic ability! Tony got to be the assistant coach for Brenn as well. That was a great thing for both of them! Brenn loved it and plans on playing next year in Jr High. You know how Texas is with their football....so I guess I am now a football mom as well as a baseball mom and cross country mom! Great season, Brenn! They sure are all Champions in our book!
He had a great group of boys on his team and made super friends from good families, which is always important!
No comments:
Post a Comment