First off, Tony requested the song that Marilyn Monroe sang for President Kennedy...THAT is why this song is playing! ;-) Happy Birthday, honey! We all love you!
Why so grouchy? You aren't that old..... Thank you for all you do for our family! You are the love of my life! You are younger than Mr. Pretend Sailor Man! I love you, Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Tony!! I love the Marilyn song;) Where are you at in the picture with the sailor? It looks familiar. It looks like Pappadeaux. I love that place. Anyway, I hope you all have a great day of celebrating:)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tony!! I love the Marilyn song;) Where are you at in the picture with the sailor? It looks familiar. It looks like Pappadeaux. I love that place. Anyway, I hope you all have a great day of celebrating:)
Happy Birthday you old man!
Christian would like to wish Tony a late 50th birthday...just kidding! He really hopes he had a great day!
Jill, i will pass that on! I have been rubbing the 50th in, as well. He is not near 50, tho...HA
One year older and wiser too! Wow, you must be getting pretty wise, huh Tony? ;)
Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment