I love this You Tube video. It is so close to the truth about what happens in a nail salon, to fully appreciate it you must have had a nail salon experience. Britt and I went to get ours done last Friday. As always, we were greeted warmly. Our ladies were taking us to the chairs and looked at us and asked if we were mother and daughter.... we both nodded that yes, we were. Next came the compliment...Oh you looked like you were sisters or best friends coming together...Yea, right...Britt and I looked at each other and grinned(knowing that we LOVE this comedian and this video~ I know she is thinking the EXACT thing I am ). After Britt was done and I was finishing my lady looks and Britt and then back at me and says to me "You look alike, your hair is exact same'... I giggled and said "No, not really" she continued to insist so I just left it and said thanks. We laughed so hard as we left...Britt has long red and curly hair. I have short straight and dark hair...there is NOTHING similar about our hair!!! All weekend we had fun with that!


It might be safe to say that Brooklyn and I have more similar hair! ;-)
3 comments:
This is to funny. You do look like you could be both their sisters. Your such a young hip mom;)
Good job. You did it. It is a little confusing sometimes. I don't usually post in advance because it is such a pain.
Funny video. I agree with Kristy. You do look very young. Robb and I always blow people away when we tell them we have a 19 year old. Sometimes I cant believe it myself.
Post a Comment