
My yard is a mess because of Ike, but the signs survived! We put them inside for the storm. Everyone here has bumper/window stickers and yard signs with the activities your children are involved in. Brooklyn started cross country practice again last night and Brenner started football practice again on Monday p.m. Out came the signs. Brenn is a Sr. Patriot this year. He has always been a baseball star and decided to try football this year. It is so scary watching him. He is the 'baby' and I cringe when he is on the field. The other boys are so much bigger and have played before. Texas and football go hand in hand so I hope to get over being nervous as the season goes on. Brooke trained a lot this summer to make the team and has done very well. Her school has over 2500 students(that is only 7th and 8th grades) so we are very happy for her.
......and we still don't have power!! They are telling us it will 'for sure' be the 17th of October......not exactly what I call good customer service! The kids are back involved in their sports so that gives them something to do!
2 comments:
Are you kidding~ Oct 17th???? I can't believe that. My friend in Crosby just got power yesterday. I hope they speed things up, and it is sooner. Hang in there:)
yard signs? yard signs? oh my bob no wonder everyone thinks americans are weird. (it's a little odd, yes?)
and the 17th? i'm fairly certain i could create my own power source by the 17th. they're makin' monkeys out o' yew (said with that south park accent)!
Post a Comment