were uprooted by wind and rain. It is amazing to me, still.
I am sure you are tired of me blogging about Ike, I am using this blog as a journal as well. This way the kids will be able to access it any time they want to show someone or just remember. A picture album can be lost in any of our many moves. (I don't want that to happen again, as we lost a lot of our precious Christmas tree ornaments this last move). We are still without power for 12 days now. We thought the end was in sight, sadly it is not. When they told us there was a possibility of a 3-5 day outtage we thought...no...not here....not in "The Woodlands"...we were wrong, obviously. Our damage could have been so much worse, thankfully this is what we have to deal with. The kids are tired of it, as well and T and I. I hope to have a date for power restoration sometime by the year 2012!!
3 comments:
I sure hope this ends for you soon. Just think of all the fun stories to tell in the future. Are the kids in school or is the power out there too??
Power is out in the schools, for the most part. They are doing a 'rolling' return...those that have pwr in schools return(whether you have it in your home or not). Makes no sense to me...but none of this does. haha! yes, we will have great stories!
looooooking good hon!!!!
OH MY BOB YOU HAVE SCHNAUZERS!!!
i loves schnauzers, raised, as i was, amongst a pack of them.
wow. i'm glad you guys are all okay. tree fall like that can be a tad bit dangerous...
Post a Comment