WOW! We had a fun filled summer and are already filled up through September. I can't believe how time files. Britt was here and gone in a flash from her summer in Orlando. She is finishing her degree and will graduate in December! She left yesterday to move back to Houston to get ready. She teaches Astronomy Labs and had to get back early for a meeting. Sooo...we have 2 Seniors and a Sophomore! It is the last 1st day the Lil Bees will have together. Makes this mama sad but excited for their future.
Sisters!
Lil ones*I am not allowed to call that to their faces*
This next 9 months will be filled with 2 graduations, I think it is going to be a crazy busy time for our family! We are truly blessed.
2 comments:
You've done a good job, Mama Mullins!
You are truly blessed...and your family is so beautiful! It will be a busy year for you...enjoy every moment!!
PS~I love Brook's pants...so cute!
Post a Comment