Thursday, December 8, 2011

Always trying...

As a wrestler from Jr High school, High school, college and being a wrestling coach for 11 years Tony had thought Brenner would follow in his footsteps and be a wrestler and LOVE IT!! Tony never pushed it, ever.  Brenn LOVES basketball like Tony loves wrestling.  A couple of Brenn's good friends wrestle and Tony is always doing moves and showing them things.  We had family picts last week and this is what it turned into....






After this Brenn hit the court and did what he loves to do!

4 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Great photo's! I think Greg can relate to Tony...Greg loved and played football for years, and hoped for a quarterback...never dreaming his son would have a passion for tennis. I think it's good to stir things up a bit;)!
Good luck to Brenn this season of b-ball!

Michelle Thompson said...

I love it! Seems that guys are always wrestling around anyway that was what it was like at the Durtsche house growing up! Interesting how boys don't always take after their dads. Jayson is into cars and my boys are both sports nuts like the Durtsche side!

Jem said...

Tony better be careful. Pretty soon its not going to matter if Tony is a better wrestler. Brenn is going to be bigger than him. I love the pics!

Laurel said...

My husband loves wrestling like your does and our family room is always being used as a gym. Imagine my surprise when I got his Christmas list this year and one of the items was a wrestling mat. What?! Where exactly does he envision that thing going??? Needless to say Santa is not delivering it this year. Not until he converts his garage into a gym.