Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

I have a lot to be thankful for, we are very blessed in so many ways.  This Thanksgiving was very different.   In 22 years I have never been away from Britt on a holiday.  UGH!! It was horrible.  We were all not feeling good about it, we were lonely for her.  We talked to her quite a few times.  She had to work most of the day at EPCOT.  She and her roomie made a Thanksgiving dinner for their apartment, 6 other girls, so I know she was with good friends, but.....I want her here. We had planned on trying to get to Disney for Christmas to be with her but Brenn has basketball practice and a tournament.  We talked to her when we decorated our house, several times, she is usually a huge part of that as well.  I am thankful for her experience at Disney! I have never cooked for only 4 people.....it was a different holiday all around.  Then onto 2 days of Brenn playing basketball, College Football, Bronco Football, testosterone filled movies with action and all things men(Tony was home and not working for 5 days) and decorating our house. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

EmRee said...

Ouch. Growing up is so overrated. I'm just reading this and realized that along with the other celebrations I forgot to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks for the smiles throughout the many years.