Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Homecoming 2011

WOW! Having 2 going to dances is something new! Brooklyn decided to go with a group of girls instead of a date.  I had a hard time with her turning people down but she said she wanted to have fun and not have all the hype with a date.   Brooklyn had a cross country meet the morning of the dance and she was exhausted.  She ended up coming home early with a fever so it worked out the way it was supposed to.

This was Brenn's first high school dance.  He took 2 girls to dinner at a hibachi place. He only exchanged mums with Bailee. Brooklyn is a Bobcat Babe and they give them baskets every game.
Bobcat Babe basket
 Bailee's mum that Brenn gave her.
 Brenn's garter from Bailee.

Both Brenn and Brooklyn were in the Homecoming parade.  They each had 2 floats to be on. Brenn had the Student Council and the freshman float and Brooklyn was on the Jr class and cross country floats.  They were busy the whole week!
I was excited to see the Breast Cancer fire truck after losing Donna that weekend.

Brenn posing! I did not get a serious photo of him by himself at all! Brooklyn got dressed with her friends and I did not get a single photo of her and her shoes were awesome, I don't have 1 photo of them! :(
Brenn and his 2 dates, Emory and Bailee before dinner.



My babies all dressed up!



3 comments:

Jem said...

Wow! What good lookin kids you have. (You look pretty good yourself, too, maam.)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a beautiful family....looks like the night was wonderful!

Tracy said...

FUN times!!

You're babies are growing up, but you don't seem to age at all!! How can that be??!!

Thanks for sharing!