Thursday, September 15, 2011

Plank-ation

Instead of a vacation to Wyoming this summer Brenn, Brooklyn and I took a "Plank-ation".  Planking hit Texas in April.  I don't understand it at all. But Brenn wanted to plank on everything...so plank we did.  We stopped in every state and in various spots.  It made the trip longer but much more fun! The kids were animated most of the time and trying to find original places to plank. Here are our Plank-ation photos!









5 comments:

Teri said...

That is way too funny! Love it!

Jill Asay said...

How funny! They look like pretty good plankers!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Nick loves to Plank also...it's a weekend adventure for him and his friends here in CO and in UT too. Have you heard Batmanning is the new planking...look it up!;)

Jem said...

You're such a great mom to let them have their plankation. Wheres the pics of you doing it??

Tracy said...

This tells me I'm getting old and out of touch!! I've never heard of it!! I live such a sheltered life!!

Looks like they had fun!! You're an inspirational Mom!! :-)