Long version filled with pictures: This was our 2nd opportunity to watch the University of Wyoming football team play. Unfortunately it was a shut out and Wyoming really sent kindergarteners to play the #4 ranked TCU Horn Frogs. UGH! The weather was very hot and we sweat worse than the UT game because we were in the sun the whole time.
Originally my parents were to make the trip but my mom was at home taking care of her knee that she just had surgery on, GET WELL MOM! That would have meant Britt would have made the trip home to be with us as well....she hit a deer and really did a good job on the front of her car. Thankfully Britt was not hurt! Soooo....we took 3 of Brenns friends....Yes, we took 4 teenaged boys. WE even got one to wear Wyoming gear...he was not impressed about 10 minutes into the game but was a trooper! :) This is them at the Tailgating party...they were just finishing playing football in a field.
Tony and I were hoping to see someone we knew from the large state of Wyoming at the tailgate party but that was not the case. We had fun and the kids ate a lot so it was worth going early!
Onto the game!
Ok...enough of the game...as you remember when I get bored(at the Rangers - Seattle game) I look for things to take photos of.....we were getting beat very badly. Although the 1st play of the game gave the WYO fans a glint of hope that it would not be as bad as it turned out to be. With that fleeting moment passing...onto fun things...
Brooklyn and I walked around in for a while...she found the Purple Haired guys...Idon't know how they were not roasting in those nylon boy suits, but we took the photo op!
...we coud NOT pass up a photo with Frog Daddy! This guy is hilarious! He walks through the stands with body guards. Did I mention we were on the FRONT ROW!!!
He has been on the front row of the last 2 games we have been to!! He loves that!
It was a fun time and we are thrilled that we got to see the Cowboys play 2 times this year! GO WYO!! I do have to add a positive of our weekend...because after the Cowboys lost, the Broncos lost...but ......The YANKEES won and will be facing (we hope) the Rangers so some games will be here....we are trying mightily to get tickets to that but they will NOT be on the front row! :) GO YANKEES!!


4 comments:
Looks like another fun outing for all of you. To bad about Britt, darn animals in the road. BYU plays TCU this Saturday...I'm not hoping for much, BYU has done awful this year. Hopefully the BYU?WYO game we go to in a couple weeks will be good for BYU, if not I may have to pull out the brown and gold;) just kiddin...I'm a true blue BYU!!!!!!
Wow, you guys go to a lot of games. Im jealous! When Im bored at games, we play "Wheres Waldo".
Games are never as fun when your team loses, but I think it is a little easier when you pretty much expect it. :)
I'm tellin' ya, you guys know how to play and have fun!! Even when your team is loosing, you still have fun!! So glad you represented our great state so proudly!! :-)
Post a Comment