I know, I know...I posted this (almost) same picture last year...but seriously. This is the conversation.
"Mom, I have something big for you!"
"Really?"(pause, because this is usually NOT good) "What is it, Brenner?"
"Oh, Mom...you will love it!" (again NOT good)
"Ok....where is it?"
"On the couch, Mom, go look!"(said with a TON of enthusiasm)
"BRENN!!!"
He is smiling and says, "I quit counting at 70, I think there is 73 or 76 but that is so cool!"
I guess I should be happy he cleaned his closet and organized on his own? But, he is a clothes and shoe hound. Everything is always on hangers in his closet so he isn't throwing them all on the floor...the hangers are in a 'special place' until he brings them to me. UGH!
3 comments:
Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh!!!! Gotta love a child that cleans his own closet. Wonder where he picked that up>??? Way to go Brener!!!
Hahahaha... That's my brother!!! I need to know his secret to getting so many hangers. I can never seem to get enough!
OH EM GEE! That'salottahangers, woman!
Post a Comment