Saturday, September 25, 2010

Recipe Rendevous

Introducing my new cooking blog...... Recipe Rendevous**Click on the name and it will take you there**
I post my menus on Facebook and have had a lot of people ask me for recipes so I decided to take the plunge and get a blog going that people can check out and use what they want and it is all in 1 place. So far I am posting 1 recipe each day, I hope to keep that up as I try new recipes. :) Check it out and let me know what you think! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love looking at all your yummy recipes, now I just need to try them. Is this a private blog or open, I will send my sister-in-laws the site address if it's open.

Stacey said...

It is open and now that I have about 25 recipes on it! :)

Tracy said...

Good for you!! You are an amazing cook, so glad you're sharing! :-)