Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Give away!


We are giving away the mono virus to anyone who will take it!! Sheesh...it has been such a long tough battle for Brooklyn. Her last doctor appointment provided nothing new...ugh! We will wait until the next go around of blood tests and see where we go from there. Brooklyn has yet to make it to a full week of school and is doing a good job of keeping on top of her homework, tests, assignments and reading. She is taking a full load of AP classes so it is a tough semester without missing so much school. Of course cross country took a back seat, due to her enlarged spleen, and she is hoping to be able to run for spring track. So.....if you or anyone you know wants to take this off our hands we are more than willing to GIVE IT AWAY!!

5 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Poor Brooklyn....I have heard mono is not fun! My mom had mono for all of her Junior year of HS, and missed a lot of school. She said it was the worst year of her life. Tell Brook to hang in there and get lots of rest.

Teri said...

There is nothing else to say but... Man, that really sucks! I can't imagine how hard it is on her.
I really hope you find a taker. ;)

Tracy said...

Sorry, I'm not volunteering for this one!! :-(

Hang tough and I hope life gets better quick!!

Nikki Dillard said...

ICK! Poor girl!!!! Hang in there, Brooklyn and her mama!

Judy said...

As you know, I had mono during my college years. It takes forever to leave your system....8-9 months for me. Slept the time away and missed soooooooo much fun. Rest is really the only thing that helps. And not too much stress. Take it ease Brooklyn (advice from G'ma)