The Rangers lost to Seattle, but it was a fun time. We went to the Diamond Club with are box seats where they had awesome food and then our tickets allowed us on the lower deck and Brenn had a front row seat. He was in heaven!
It was not that exciting of a game but here are a few of MY highlights....
This is Drunk Guy. He was yelling and stumbling all over. OBNOXIOUS!
This umpire was blowing bubbles all night. I never could get a picture when he the bubble...I was too busy talking, I guess.
They have fun entertainment during the inning breaks. Here are 3 Ozarka water caps racing. They show a place in DFW that they are during the day racing in the city then they race on the field. All the entertainment is dorky but they involve a lot of kids from the area and that is really neat! Brenn was able to talk to the umps during innings and that was waaay cool for our baseball guy! He got a foul ball...
Tony and Brenn are trying to get on the Jumbo tron with the Ranger antlers.....I tried to get Tony in action but he was not going to have his 'antler' photo taken. :)
We had a great night. The temp was in the 70's and there were no bugs...an occasional bat looking for bugs....which creeped Brenn and I out!
For the record, I have to add...Go Yankees! I know the Rangers are #1 in the division now and that is neat that we went to watch them in a great Ranger season...but my heart is with my Yankees!


4 comments:
You guys definitely know how to have fun!! Fun photos too!! You look amazing as usual! :-)
I can not believe Brenn cheering on a team other than the Yankees!!! What is the world coming to????? Glad you had fun. Yankees still reign!!!! Great photos. At least I know you were there only for the photo ops....not to cheer for the teams!!! hahahahaha
Can I trade places with you for a couple of minutes. How fun!! Sorry to hear your daughter is under the weather. Ugh. Hope she is on the mend soon.
Um have you ever taken a bad picture?! I think not you gorgeous thing, you!
Post a Comment