Friday, July 30, 2010

I L.O.V.E. the beach!


I am finally getting to our trip to Key Biscane and Miami. It was peaceful and beautiful! I love the beach...LOVE IT! It was relaxing for both of us and Tony only worked a little!I clearly spend more time in the sun! :)
We had GREAT food. These are crab tacos...they were amazing!We stayed at the Ritz Carlton and it was wonderful! The immenities and service were amazing! This is a view from our room.... This view was so pretty.This is the Texas Management team....thanks for a great trip, Wesley! The love of my life and I!

6 comments:

Nikki Dillard said...

Gorgeous photos and gorgeous couple!

Jill Asay said...

Great pictures of you guys!

Tracy said...

Simply stunning views and couple. Looks like a relaxing time!!

Jem said...

Fun!! Tell Tony to shave his toes. ;)

Michelle Croft said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe that you never seem to change!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love the beach....looks like a fun time for a fun couple. Hope your summer is going well. When do your kids start school?