All the yummy fresh flavors were wonderful! I love the smell and taste of cilantro....
Carne Asada Tacos
* 1- 12 ounce jar of sliced jalapenos, drained....I used fresh as well, seeded and chopped.
* 1- 1 3/4 pound flank steak, trimmed
* Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
* 1/2 cup white onion(hidden and shopped very fine so Tony did not notice)
* 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
* Lime wedges for serving
* 2-4 TBSP salsa
* Tortillas
Directions
Marinate the steak~Spread the jalapenos in a baking dish and press the flank steak on top, cover and set aside at room temp for at least 1 hour. (I added the fresh jalapenos here)
Preheat the grill to high. Brush the jalapenos off and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for 4-6 minutes each side for medium rare.. Let rest and slice.
I served with black beans and all the regular Mexican condiments.
4 comments:
Lovely photos! I heart cilantro!
MMM...that sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe! i will have to give it a try!!
MMMM, I love Cilantro! I can't wait to try it!
YUM!!!!
This sounds delicious, I would love it, not sure the kids would. What to do with picky kids?????
Post a Comment