Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The shoes and hats

Holy Cow! We are off to a running(some on us) start to the summers activities! This is a shot of Brenn's day... He starts at 9 every morning with a performance conditioning camp for 2 hours. Last night he informed me that he added a wide receiver camp to run 45 minutes after performance camp. That leaves 45 minutes to get him home, fed, changed and to the baseball fields for the high school Bobcat baseball camp from 1-4. Then we have had 7 on 7 football from 5:30 to 8 and a tournament this weekend! Sheesh! Where does the energy come from? I sure I wish I had it! It seems that all I do is wear this hat........and this hat.... Brooklyn is still sick. She has 2 days where she felt okay and 1 day where she did not take any pain med or take a nap. That was Sunday. She rode in the car to the store with me...apparently she over did it. She was back to sleeping 20 hours on Monday and Tuesday. I am sure hoping she starts to feel better. She is miserable! I feel so bad for. She doesn't read or watch tv. She did watch part of a movie yesterday but did not finish it. The shoes Brooklyn is wearing right now are slippers or socks! Poor girl! I have a lotto blog on from our trip but just don't have the time to sit right now....it will be soon, maybe?!?!

4 comments:

Jem said...

Im sure you are loving every minute of it. I cant wait until we start sports again. Poor Brooklyn. I had mono when I was a freshman. It was horrible.

Tracy said...

CRAZY schedule!! I want to know where you get the energy to do it all?!

Hope Brooklyn gets better soon.

Nikki Dillard said...

holy wowza! that's a lotta stuff! fun times for him though! i sure hope brooke feels well very very soon! ((((HUGS))))

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Poor Brooke...is she feeling any better at all? At least she isn't missing a lot of school, but what a bummer for the summer.
I see Brenn is keeping you on your toes as always;)