Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Super Grandma!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful mom! She is a great mom and a wonderful grandmother! We all wish we could be in Wyoming to celebrate with her. Happy Birthday Mom! I hope it is the best year yet!




5 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Happy Birthday, Judy.....I have always loved your mom. I have never seen her not smile...what a beautiful smile, and you Stacey dear have that same beautiful smile.

Nikki Dillard said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! What a fantastic smile!

Michelle Croft said...

What great pictures of your mom and grandpa! She is such a great lady. Happy birthday Judy!

Judy said...

Thanks, Stacey!!! Could have found some better pictures, though!!! ;-D Love you!!!

Tracy said...

Hope your day was great, Judy!! The pictures were terrific, just like you. Stacey's a lucky girl to have a Mom like you!!

Stacey, I love that your Mom always "knows" me and says Hi!! She truly is a kind woman. I believe you're following in her footsteps!! :-)