Saturday, May 1, 2010
A special visitor!
I was so excited to have our first visitor in our new area. Last Sunday, Patsy Nelson came to visit! We had not seen Patsy for 10 years and it was great to catch up and spend time with her. She was in town visiting her brother, David, who lives on the other side of Dallas. He brought her over so we all got to see him as well, which was great! Patsy got to spend the entire afternoon and evening with us. We ate dinner and chatted until almost 11 and then I took her back to David's house. It was very windy and warm, and we were outside all afternoon, so the photo is not the best.... but I was so busy cooking and laughing that I forgot to take photos until we were getting ready to leave. :) We won't let another 10 years go by! Thanks, Patsy, for coming and spending the day with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What fun! You both look great, I haven't seen Patsy in over 20 years. Glad you had a great visit.
How fun is that?! It really is such a small world. I agree with Kristy, you both look great!!
So fun! Sounds like a great day and evening! Fabulous photo, you are stunning!
Post a Comment