Friday, February 19, 2010

SOLD


Happy Day!!! We sold our house in Houston and are on our way to being together in DFW!! We were expecting to have to wait for the company to buy our house and that date was March 11...so this is sooner than we expected. We purchased a new home in DFW last weekend and are sooo excited!! More to come...... YAY!!!

8 comments:

Jem said...

Yeah! No more being in limbo. I am very jealous.

Tracy said...

Happy Day for all of you!! Exciting...a new home!! :-)

Jill Asay said...

YAY for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of your new home!!

Lauren said...

Wow! That is GREAT news! Congrats!

Michelle Croft said...

What a relief!! Finally together again. Congratulations!

Nikki Dillard said...

WHAT OH MY GOSH WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! HOLY WOW I AM OUT OF THE LOOP! SUCH EXCITING STUFF GOING ON WITH YOU!!!!!!! CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THE DETAILS AND SEE PICS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!! I know how stressed you have been, and this will make everything so much better. I believe you can see the light at the end of the long tunnel. Good Luck!!!!

EmRee said...

YEAH! I'm so happy for you!