
YANKEE fever, that is!! The Yankees have been our favorite team for ever. Tony grew up following them and loving them. I have always liked them(I did like the Twins as well growing up) and Brenn has ALWAYS liked them! Last year the Yankees came to Houston to play the Astros and we had tickets the 1st day they came out!! As you know Brenn is our str baseball player so it is natural that we follow baseball, and we do! Congrats Yankees on the 27th World Series title!!
This is before the game

I love Derek Jeter and took a lot of pictures of him. Unfortunately these were on our other computer and they are not good quality...but here is Derek and others warming up.

Brenn wanted to see A-Rod hit a home run in the Astros stadium and he did...Here is A-Rod

This is Jorge Paosada, the catcher after the game, he was great to the fans
4 comments:
YANKEES ARE THE BEST!!!!! As you know I am a Yankee fan as well!!!! Congrats to the whole team! What a season!
That is awesome! I have always liked the Yankees and my mom and brother Shane went to their stadium when Shane was young. I love going to live pro baseball games. They are so fun! Looks like you had a good time!
Frankly, I was hoping for a better series, but I'll give you a hearty congratulations nonetheless.
By the by, I loved the article about Wyoming. Thanks for sharing.
Don't worry, I don't love you any less just because you love the Yankees. ;)
Great pictures!!!! You look hot in a jersey!
Post a Comment