Today is Brenn's 13th birthday....it is a bittersweet day. I have no more preteens in the house. He is such a great young man, always willing to help anyone with a smile. He is all heart and gives his all in everything. We are so happy he is our son and brother. Here are the many hats of Brenner! Happy Birthday! We love you!!
Happy Birthday, Brenn.....Hope your day is great!!!! He is a goodlookin young man, and I love that he always has a big smile. I'm sure it is hard not to smile back;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BABY!!!! Love the photos! I know he's a great kid and you are lucky to have him but he is very fortunate to have you as parents as well! Enjoy your celebration!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brenn.....Hope your day is great!!!! He is a goodlookin young man, and I love that he always has a big smile. I'm sure it is hard not to smile back;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BABY!!!! Love the photos! I know he's a great kid and you are lucky to have him but he is very fortunate to have you as parents as well! Enjoy your celebration!
Hope Brenn's birthday was great for you and him!! Love all the cute photos!! What a cutie!!
FUN pictures! Hope he had a great day!
What a great display!!! Can't believe he is a teenager!!! He is a 'special boy'!!!
Hope his day was great! Fun pictures...my favorite is the last one!! :)
Fun pictures! I love seeing how they have changed over time. Hope he had a great birthday!
I hope his day was great. I'm sure with you behind the details that it was wonderful!
Post a Comment