Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Booka Booka

Brooklyn got her school pictures back today...I cannot believe how she is growing up and maturing! As we do each year, we take out all the previous photos and compare them.....she sure has changed, even in just 1 year.

Here is this years. 14 years old and a freshman.

This is last year, as an 8th grader

This is only 2 years ago!

6 comments:

Judy said...

What a beautiful young lady my little Booka is! 'Course she always has been. You are right!~~~She is growing up waaaaay to fast. Love the new picture!

Jill Asay said...

I love going back and seeing how much kids have changed. She is so pretty!

Tracy said...

What a pretty girl!! She is changing and growing right before your eyes. AMAZING how fast that happens!!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

She is so beautiful!!!! It's fun to see how they change from year to year.

Michelle Croft said...

I would guess there to be more than a year between each of those pictures. What a beautiful girl!

Nikki Dillard said...

Love her photo! What a gorgeous girl!!!!