
Yes...Oink Oink...Brooke and Brenn have the Swine Flu...ugh! They are out of school for the week. There were 6 tested prior to us yesterday and all tested positive as well. The Dr. came in with a mask on that has a special filter, it looked a little alien to me, but he has seen so much and is protecting himself. It is rampant in the schools here, so I knew we the chances were quite high for the positive test. Our pediatrician said the CDC is changing the treatment procedures a lot~ because of the tendency of flu, in general, to become resistant to medications. Tony and I are supposed to watch ourselves now since the latest regulations state not to treat the entire family...a couple of weeks ago the entire family was to be put on Tamiflu in hopes of not spreading it. This is shaping up to be a very loooong week, I have a feeling!!
7 comments:
So sorry!! I'm sure this brings back memories of chicken pox days!! I'll be praying for your family's health and your sanity!! Hang in there!!
Yes....I'm afraid it will be a very long week for all of you. I hope they are feeling better soon, and that you and Tony stay healthy.
I hope you have lots Clorox on hand;)
I hope everyone feels better soon. Let's hope that you and Tony don't get it.
Hope your kids get better fast and that you and Tony DON'T get it! Good luck!
YUCK! But I loved the pictures of those pigs! Prayers and hugs (from a distance).
How is everyone doing now? I have been thinking of you all. I cannot believe Tony somehow manages to ward off the germs with as little as he sleeps! I hope you are all much, much better!!!!
How's everyone feeling?
Post a Comment