
Brooklyn was invited to Phantom of the Opera last weekend with a friend. She absolutely loved it, from getting all dressed up to the dinner before to the performance! They had watched the movie version the night before so they would know what happened. I thought that was cute. Here are Brooke and Paige before they left...they were in such a hurry that I struggled to get them to stand still for this photo.
5 comments:
What a beauty! I loved Phantom on Broadway. Such a good show.
Justin and I went to Phantom on Broadway last summer...it was great. Glad Brooklyn got the chance to go...sounds like a fun night.
What a great experience for Brooklyn. We saw it in New York and loved it!! The Arts are a "good thing"!! :-)
I have been dying to go to the Phantom in Vegas. I was going this weekend and decided Disneyland instead. I will get there! That is neat that Brooklyn got to see it. I want my girls to go too because they love the movie!
Brooklyn is such a beauty. I'm sure she had a fantstic time out on the town;)
Post a Comment