Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mama Mullins.

Once again, Its me Brooklyn. Momma is Working out at 24 hour. It has been an Extremely eventful summer. We have been all over the place. I have barley been home and when i am, i am with friends. My mom has put up with being the taxi woman to and from everywhere with a car full of high school rascals, and many other adventures. Its almost the end of summer now, as much as i hate to admit it we only have so much time until we go back to the books and the activities. I would really just like to Praise my mother for keeping up with everything i do. She is always standing right there when i need something, A shoulder to cry on or a ride home. She is a spectacular mother and she is my number one role model. Thank you for always being here for me when i need something. I know we sometimes fight like any other mother-daughter relationship, But no one has a relationship like ours.My friends are always talking about how super cool you are and how they wish their moms were more like you, which makes me beam because i don't go a day without thinking about what a great mother you are. You are one of the Number One people in my life and you provide me with love and care and i will always love you for that and much much more. I love you more than anything. You a Phenomenal Wife, Mother, Woman, and Human being. Lots of love mommy.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Lundberg Family said...

HOw sweet is that? I hope my kids think of me like your kids! WHat a great Compliment! GOOD JOB! You are a great person!

Michelle Croft said...

Brooklyn, your mom is super cool, and I love that even though you are a teenager you still think that!! Yea Stacey! That was such a sweet post.

Tracy said...

SWEET!! Love that Brooklyn is not afraid to show her appreciation and affection!! Good Job Mom! :-)

KrIStiN said...

ok stacey..i hope when my girls are older, i can be even half as cool as you are! what a sweet daughter! you are an awesome person, everyone can see that! brooklyn, you're a doll

Michelle Thompson said...

That is so sweet. Most teenagers think their parents aren't very cool.

Teri said...

I think you both are pretty dang cool...you definitely give me a mother/daughter relationship to strive for. :)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Brooklyn....You are such a sweet girl. I hope to meet you some day;) Your mom is a great gal.

Nikki Dillard said...

WOW! What an awesome post, Brooklyn! You DO have a fantastic mama and from everything I hear, you're a pretty cool cat yourself!!!!