Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Road trip.....


Brenn, Brooklyn and I are leaving to go to Wyoming for a week or so. We love road trips. We will stop in Laramie to see my brother, Don on the way home. This will be the 1st road trip without Britt to help me drive and with out her in our cross country treks! Previously Britt has driven a lot when we have gone cross country. This is the time I need her most because I have had pink eye in both eyes. UGH! We had to postpone leaving until I could open both eyes. Tony gets to fly in for a few days and we are excited for that. He usually cannot take the time off in the summer. Last night he decided to just go ahead and do it! :) So...I will post photos of our wonderful trip to see family when we return!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Be careful driving and have fun!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Hope to see you there!!!!! Give me a call, or stop by on Tuesday night.

KrIStiN said...

what about stopping in cheyenne to see MEEEEE???????????

Lundberg Family said...

Have fun! Drive safe!

Jill Asay said...

Good luck driving...hope the pink eye continues to get better! Have tons of fun!

The Superfluous Blogger said...

say hi to wyoming for me. if you go past worland, remember to hold your breath. it's kinda stinky. or it was 20 years ago.

LOVE the layout. very hawaiian-y.

The Leithead Family said...

It was great to see you last night! Wish I could have stayed longer to visit...hope you have a fun time while you are here and a safe trip home!!