WOW!! I have no children left in elementary school...it should be a sad day, I guess. I was not fond of the elementary school here, so it was actually a god day for me. Brenn had a 'Clap Out' which is where they walk through the school and all the students and teachers are in the halls and clap and scream and with them well going into Jr High. This is Brenn in the clap out...
A select few students are chosen to do a Ropes Course at the end of 7th and 8th grades. Brooklyn was chosen to do it both years! We are so proud of her. This is for the kids that are leaders and do well academically. The ropes course is about working together as a team and trusting one another to get a specific task done.They climb walls and they got to do a pulley and zip line this year! Here is a photo of the 8th graders this year.
With school behind us the start of summer is very busy!
3 comments:
It's amazing the difference a year makes. Beautiful kids as always :)
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are such beautiful kids. You are right to be so proud of them.
Cute kids!! Bren is huge, lucky for him!! I'm so used to little Bassett girls, when a child is normal size they seem HUGE to me!! ;-)
How FUN that your kids are SO talented and smart, makes for an easier life on the parents!! HAPPY DAY for you and your kids!! :-)
Post a Comment